School Sixth Form Review
Get a clear overview of the quality of provision in your Sixth Form. Support your senior leaders in making accurate judgments on observation of teaching and learning. Identify priority areas for improvement and strategies to move forward in improving Sixth Form provision.
Senior School leaders, Curriculum Deputies, Heads of Sixth, Curriculum Deputies.
By the end of this process:
- You will have moderated lesson observations
- Observers will be confident in deciding on grades and giving feedback to teaching staff
- You will have a written report on the priority areas for improvement and recommendations for improvement
We will work with you to:
- Scope and prepare for the process – including agreeing the focus of the review, how to manage the observations and any other evidence required for the review (including student voice as required)
- Deliver the observation and moderate judgments
- Present findings and feedback to staff and senior leaders as appropriate
Cost: £ 500 per day – London-based delivery of sessions – for delivery of sessions outside London, please contact us for a quotation. if you require more than one day, please contact us for a quotation.
Total number of days will vary, depending on the number of observations and the scope of the review.
We recommend at least 1 ½ days – a day for observation, gathering the evidence , and feedback to observed staff and half day for feedback and discussion with senior leaders, and presentation of the findings and recommendations.