Understanding Post 16 funding
- Do you want to ensure your managers understand how post-16 funding works?
- Are you up to date with the proposed changes for 2011/12?
- Are you maximising your post-16 funding?
Our workshop provides a detailed overview of the mechanism of post-16 funding and how it works in practice.
It demystifies YPLA technical briefings, explains the relationship between funding, curriculum planning and the tracking of individual learners and offers practical support and solutions for everyday funding queries.
Suitable for :
School bursars, Management Information Officers, Heads of Sixth.
By the end of training managers will have:
- Detailed knowledge of post-16 funding and the learner number allocation process and its relationship with curriculum planning
- An understanding of the impact on funding of accurate data returns for learner recruitment , retention, achievement, success and qualifications
- Familiarity with how to access YPLA/EFA data systems and support from the Data Service authority
Total cost: £300 for a half day workshop